Thursday, April 7

A Blog Is Born

I am just going to come out and say it. Hello, my name is Hannah and I am a blog addict. Nice to meet you.

But honestly, how can I not be? There are so many wonderful blogs out there. Every single day, all over the world, blogs are being born. Just waiting to be devoured with hungry eyes. And today my blog was born. Happy days.

{via here}

But a blog doesn't come out of thin air. An idea has to be planted. A seed of inspiration has to be sown. And for me, this seed of inspiration came from other bloggers.

So for my very first post, I would like to thank some fellow bloggers (so cool that I can say FELLOW bloggers now) for entertaining and inspiring me for all these years.

Joanne, every single post has been a joy. Sydney, thank you for making me laugh with your Awkward and Awesome Thursday. And Sofia, your Sunday Click List has kept me busy for many an hour.

So this is my way of thanking the people who have helped me get where I am today. Even if they don't know it.

Now, let's get started shall we?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...