Sunday, April 10

A Weekend At The Beach

Have you ever experienced something that you always wanted to but never thought you would? Well, one of those things happened to me on Saturday. M. and I decided to go the beach for the weekend to unwind, relax and enjoy each other's company. The weather was gorgeous so there was even more incentive to go. We left at 8 AM and arrived three hours later. Dropped our bags at the house and off to the beach we went.

We arrived and were just settling down when we saw a mass of people walking towards the sea. Ofcourse we were immediately curious as to what was going on. We walked over and to our surprise we saw two big blue boxes just sitting there on the beach. We walked around and we saw this


Two seals. They were rescued when they were just cubs and now they were going to be released back into the wild. It was an amazing sight.



They were not all that happy about. Both of them decided the ocean was not for them and instead they went straight for the crowd. Short panic ensued(they've got some mean teeth!) but with a little help they found their way to the sea.


Seeing something so unexpected like this absolutely made my day. Ever since then I've been thinking about it and I feel blessed to have been a part of it, even if I was only watching.



So tell me... Have you ever experienced something that blew your mind and was totally unexpected?

 I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...