Friday, June 17

Lovely Link List

{WeHeartIt}

  • Always wanted an assortment of bling on your arms? Look here for a step by step guide on how to achieve the look.  

  • Looking for a new ring? Then you should definitly check out this online shop.

  • I have always been fascinated with other peoples homes and the way they live. This series of images shows you something you normally don't see (hint: food!).

  • This article touched my heart. Taking a picture everyday for 18 years takes discipline. To see someone's life displayed in photographs gives you a very different idea of the person behind them. Go read it.



Tell me, are there any blogs or links you just HAVE to tell me about? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for comment on my blog!
I'm now checking yours, looks lovely :)

one of blogs I adore is http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/
there this great woman Meg posts about crafts, family time, her kids,... really fun and pretty blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...