Tuesday, June 14

Weekly Outfits

Every single day I am inspired. And, being a girl, I am mostly inspired by fashion. Not the expensive brands, like Chanel or Chloe (those just make me wish I had money). But streetstyle, blog style (is that a word?) and styling in tv shows and movies. So from now on I am going to post the the outfits that have inspired me the most that week or outfits I just find absolutely breathtaking. Here are my favourites of this week.

{Cupcakes and Cashmere} 

The combination of the blue, orange and white just screams summer. Plus aviator glasses. Winning!

{Atlantic - Pacific}

Her skirt makes me think of ballet. When I think of ballet I think of elegance. What a lovely thought and feeling to get from a skirt.

{Garance Doré}
The colors, the flowing fabric and the loose, tousled curls. Perfect beach party attire or is that just me?

{The Sartorialist}
Again, the curls. The long, flowing skirt. And the toenails painted to match the dress. Light and airy, perfect for summer!


But for my absolute favourite of the week: The Glamourai

{The Glamourai}

The way Kelly matches pattern, colours and shapes is absolute genius. Genius I say!

Tell me. Which one is your favourite and why? I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...