Saturday, June 18

This Sunday

I just had the most amazing night! First I got to watch my man finish half a marathon. So proud. Then we had some drinks.

{Two sisters with a spoon}

While walking home, a lovely salsa band was playing, which we danced to. Together. And this was no slow dancing either. He just finished half a marathon! Don't know how he pulled it off, but he sure put a smile on my face.

So this Saturday night was a lot of fun. And to keep the fun going, tomorrow I would like to wake up in this house.

{Lavender and Lime}

In this bed.

{lark + linen}
 Next to this man.

{Dietcokeandasmoke}

That last one is probably not going to happen though. Don't really want it to happen either. I would never trade M. for anything in the world.

(But that man sure is nice to look at!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))

Sorry, i wanna be your reader but I din't see a button in your blog...)

rebecca said...

yeah, he's not bad. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...